Are You Considering The Construction Of Fabric Storage Buildings In Bloomington IL?
When it comes to storage buildings, you just can’t beat a fabric structure. Their cost-effectiveness, durability and convenience have made them the option of choice in the storage industry. Greenfield Contractors constructs the highest-quality fabric storage buildings in Bloomington IL.
What Are The Advantages Of Fabric Storage Structures?
Greenfield’s fabric buildings are sturdy, customizable, attractive and cost-effective. In addition, they take less time to construct than a conventional building. And, they come with a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What Industries Has Greenfield Contractors Worked With?
We have experience serving a wide variety of industries. Our buildings are ideal for the storage industry itself, as well as for the storage needs of other industries. Our buildings also have wide applications outside storage. Some of the industries we’ve worked with include:
- Sports and recreation
How Is the Construction Process Of A Fabric Structure Different From Conventional Structures?
As you’d expect, some parts of our construction process are similar to those of a conventional builder and some are quite different. We offer an end-to-end client experience, emphasizing expert workmanship and quality materials. Our team works to keep you informed every step of the way.
Our process includes these steps:
- Excellent planning: After we learn about your goals and expectations, we put together a construction plan that encompasses your schedule, budget and site requirements.
- Due diligence: We want to predict potential issues and address any possible problems before they happen. Our goal is a smooth construction.
- Construction: Our team of expert contractors focuses on the goal, and our experienced builders work hard to ensure the end result of an excellent fabric structure that serves you well.
- Project management: As construction continues, our project management team keeps a watchful eye, whether you choose to use our contractors or your own crew. Our job is to ensure the exact building specifications are met and that everything runs smoothly.
- Post-construction: After construction is complete, Greenfield performs a list of checks. We make sure all necessary site cleanup is done before the final inspections. The job is not complete until we take you on one final walkthrough, ensure you are completely satisfied and go over the warranty paperwork with you.
- Follow-up service: We are available for additional contracting services, including preventative maintenance and any necessary future repairs.
Are You Ready To Build A Custom Fabric Structure?
If fabric storage buildings in Bloomington IL are right for your business, let’s get started. Call Greenfield Contractors today at 833-385-1859.