A Greenfield Fabric Structure Makes An Ideal Salt Storage Building In Bloomington IL
Fabric structures provide a uniquely perfect solution when you require a new salt storage building. That’s because fabric material is unaffected by the corrosive nature of salt. So if you’re interested in building a salt storage building in Bloomington IL, trust the experience of Greenfield Contractors.
Why Are Fabric Buildings So Perfect For Salt Storage?
- Fabric builds are much faster and cheaper than standard construction.
- If you have taxpayers to answer to, the cost-effectiveness of a fabric salt storage building offers a real advantage and demonstrates good stewardship of public funds.
- Compared to other structures, fabric structures are easier to move to new locations if desired.
- Fabric structures are unaffected by the corrosive nature of salt.
- The steel framing that supports the fabric is hot-dip galvanized to prevent corrosion. Available designs avoid any contact between metal and salt.
- We offer our fabric structures in almost any size and we can customize them to suit your needs.
- All our fabric buildings come with a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty.
How Do Fabric Buildings Perform In Illinois Weather?
Greenfield Contractors constructs fabric buildings engineered with the location and the building’s purpose in mind. Our buildings can handle wind of up to 150 mph and snow loads up to 300 psf.
The covers include ultraviolet inhibitor technology to ensure long-term strength from sunlight.
We engineer our buildings to comply with International Building Codes.
In short, Greenfield Construction’s buildings are ideal for Bloomington weather conditions.
How Does Greenfield’s Construction Process Work?
Our experienced team will work closely with you from first concept to final walk-through.
- The first thing we do is discuss your goals, budget, schedule and site requirements. We want the smoothest installation process possible, so we perform all due diligence and site preparation before construction even begins.
- During the construction process, we focus on quality control.
- Our project managers make sure your new building meets exact building specifications and that the construction continues to proceed smoothly.
- After construction is complete, we move into the post-construction phase. This includes site cleanup, final checks and inspections of your project. We will perform a final walkthrough with you in order to make certain you’re completely satisfied. Finally, we’ll provide any needed assistance with the warranty paperwork.
- If needed, we can provide preventative maintenance and repairs. We want to help you keep your fabric structure in perfect shape for as long as possible.
Let’s Get Started Building Your Salt Storage Building In Bloomington IL!
Are you ready for your new salt storage building in Bloomington IL? Give Greenfield Contractors a call today at 833-869-0393!