The Convenience of Letting Greenfield Contractors Build Your Fabric Structure in Galesburg IL
Constructing a new building can be faster, easier and more convenient than you have ever dreamed of when you work with Greenfield Contractors to build your fabric structures in Galesburg IL.
Have you considered fabric structures for your Galesburg project?
The experienced team at Greenfield Contractors handles everything for you, from project planning to construction and even the post-construction work. Fabric structures are constructed to last and to withstand harsh elements – even snowy Galesburg IL winters. The Greenfield team is experienced in designing and constructing fabric structures that fit each customer’s individual needs.
A fabric structure is ideal for any industry that requires a flexible, durable, permanent and cost-effective building. Some of the biggest advantages to Greenfield Contractors’ fabric structures include:
- Cost-effective: Greenfield’s fabric structures are faster and more cost-effective to construct than buildings made of traditional building materials.
- Flexible: We can construct a fabric structure of any size.
- Durable: We use a material made from high-density polyethylene tapes and coated with low-density polyethylene. UV inhibitors protect the structures from the strong sunlight of Midwestern summers.
- Built right: Our structures comply with all International Building Codes.
- Weather-proof: We are experienced with constructing fabric structures that perform well in sunny, snowy and windy weather.
- Practical: Our buildings allow natural light inside, which cuts your lighting costs.
- Long-lasting: Thanks to advances in fabric technology and the corrosion-protected, hot dip galvanized trusses we use, our fabric structures are long-lasting.
- Guaranteed: All our fabric structures come with a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What kinds of industries use fabric structures?
The team at Greenfield Contractors works with commercial, industrial, agricultural and municipal clients. The Galesburg-area fabric structures we’ve built currently serve such industries as:
- Agriculture: Housing cattle, storing grain, storing equipment and supplies
- Industrial and manufacturing: cold storage, warehousing, equipment storage
- Mining: Fabric structures are more portable than traditional structures
- Transportation: Storage and logistics, warehousing
- Municipal governments: storage for seasonable equipment, recycling plants, water management facilities
- Sports and recreation: Covered tennis courts, football fields, etc. for year-round recreation in the middle of a Galesburg winter
Are you ready to take advantage of the convenient nature of fabric structures?
To learn more about our fabric structures, our process, financing options and the additional contracting services we offer, contact Greenfield Contractors today at 833-934-3042. We serve clients throughout the Midwest, with office locations in Illinois, Iowa and Kansas.