Learn About The Advantages Of Fabric Covered Buildings In Moline IL
Are you in the market for a new commercial building? Talk to Greenfield Contractors about the advantages of fabric covered buildings in Moline IL.
Why Choose A Fabric Covered Building?
Let’s start with the obvious: Fabric structures are significantly cheaper to build than conventional structures. Here are some less-obvious advantages:
- Fabric structures require less maintenance, so there’s a long-term savings, as well.
- Fabric structures are faster to build. You may have your new building in use within a few weeks – not months.
- A fabric building lets in significant light, saving on your utility bills. Because fabric has low thermal conductivity, your fabric building will allow less transfer of heat and cold compared to other construction materials. This means fabric structures stay cooler on hot days and warmer on cold days.
- Fabric buildings are easy to customize.
Are Fabric Covered Buildings Right For My Industry?
We serve a wide variety of industries. Just a few of the types of companies we commonly work with include:
- Sports and recreation
Do Fabric Buildings Work Well In Midwest Weather?
We use high-density polyethylene tapes and UV inhibitors on our fabric structures to increase their strength and minimize damage from sunlight exposure. Our buildings perform well in hot, sunny summers and cold, snowy winters.
What Kind Of Structure Supports The Fabric?
We use hot-dip galvanized trusses to protect your fabric building from corrosion. The trusses allow wide spans, making for open spaces. You can choose from a variety of profiles, depending on your needs:
- Round series: These are available in widths from 30 feet to 80 feet wide.
- Round (High Profile) series: This series is similar to the round series, but has taller profiles. They are available in widths from 30 feet to 60 feet wide.
- Gable series: Available in widths from 46 feet to 128 feet wide.
- Gable (High Profile) series: This series is similar to the gable series but has taller profiles. They are available in widths from 46 feet to 129 feet wide.
- Gable (Large Bay) series: These are also similar to the gable series, but with specialized bracing allowing for wider bay spacing. They are available for widths from 40 feet to 250 feet wide.
- The Cattle series with standard eves are available in widths from 46 feet to 88 feet wide.
- The Cattle series with a premium eave are similar to the standard cattle series, but have a larger premium eave on one side. They are available in widths from 46 feet to 88 feet wide.
- Welded beam profiles are available in widths from 20 feet to 500 feet wide.
It’s Time To Start Construction Of Your Brand New Commercial Storage Building!
Why wait? Financing is available. We’re looking forward to building more fabric covered buildings in Moline IL. If you’re ready, call Greenfield Contractors today at 833-385-1859.