The Advantages Of Fabric Covered Buildings In Bettendorf IA
If you are thinking of building a new commercial building, it pays to consider the many advantages of a fabric construction. Talk to Greenfield Contractors about the advantages of fabric covered buildings in Bettendorf IA.
What Advantages Do Fabric Covered Buildings Offer?
First, there’s the obvious advantage: Fabric buildings are significantly less expensive to build than a conventional structure. However, many less-obvious advantages exist, too:
- Because fabric structures require less maintenance, there are long-term savings.
- Fabric structures are faster to build. It’s possible to move into your new building within a few weeks – not months.
- A fabric building lets in significant light, saving on your lighting costs. Fabric has low thermal conductivity, so your fabric building will allow less transfer of heat and cold compared to conventional buildings. That means fabric structures stay cooler on hot days and warmer on cold days.
- Fabric buildings are easy to customize to your needs.
Is A Fabric Covered Building Right For My Industry?
Greenfield Contractors serves a wide variety of industries, including:
- Sports and recreation
Do Fabric Buildings Work Well In Bettendorf’s Weather?
Our buildings perform well in hot, sunny summers and cold, snowy winters. We use high-density polyethylene tapes and UV inhibitors on our fabric structures to increase their strength and minimize damage from sunlight exposure. This allows us to offer a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty!
What Structures Support The Exterior Fabric?
We use hot-dip galvanized trusses to protect your fabric building from corrosion and deterioration. The trusses we use allow wide spans, making for wide open interiors. We offer variety of profiles, so you can choose the one ideal for your needs:
- Round series: These are available in widths from 30 feet to 80 feet wide.
- Round (High Profile) series: Similar to the round series, these have taller profiles. They are available in widths from 30 feet to 60 feet wide.
- Gable series: Available in widths from 46 feet to 128 feet wide.
- Gable (High Profile) series: Similar to the gable series, these have taller profiles. They are available in widths from 46 feet to 129 feet wide.
- Gable (Large Bay) series: Similar to the gable series, these have specialized bracing allowing for wider bay spacing. They are available for widths from 40 feet to 250 feet wide.
- The Cattle series with standard eves are available in widths from 46 feet to 88 feet wide.
- The Cattle series with a premium eave are similar to the standard cattle series, but as the name suggests, have a larger premium eave on one side. They are available in widths from 46 feet to 88 feet wide.
- Welded beam profiles are available in widths from 20 feet to 500 feet wide.
Are You Ready To Start Construction Of Your New Commercial Building?
We are ready to start construction of your fabric covered buildings in Bettendorf IA. If you’re ready, call Greenfield Contractors today at 833-385-1859.